Student Terms and Conditions
DECLARATIONIn signing this agreement, you declare that:
- The information provided by you is correct, and agree you have read and understood these terms and conditions. You also agree to be bound by these terms.
- You have the financial capacity to meet all our course fees and agree to pay all fees as they are due.
- An enrolment deposit fee of $500.00 is necessary to reserve your place in a workshop.
- Enrolment Deposit fees have a 48 hours cooling off period. After this cooling off period, deposit fees are non-refundable.
- CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd reserves the right to change course start dates, course curriculum, amend, add or delete any or all of the terms and conditions, and programs at any time.
- You will inform CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd within 7 days if your contact details change (including mail, email and/or phone).
- If you instruct a third party to complete this application form on your behalf, you do so on the basis that the third party is acting for you and it remains your responsibility to read the terms and conditions.
Tickets are non-refundable, and we reserve the right to revoke any participant’s ticket and refuse service at any time for any reason.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RESCHEDULING
- ‘Cancellation’ refers to the period up to the start date of the course.
- ‘Termination’ means stopping or leaving a course once the course has started.
- If you wish to cancel after your initial deposit, your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop, you must inform us at least two (2) weeks prior to the workshop. Failure to provide adequate notice (by phone, text or email) will result in your initial deposit being forfeited.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop and have provided adequate notice at least two (2) weeks prior to the workshop. CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd may reschedule your workshop in accordance with the next available calendar workshop date.
- In the case of a workshop being rescheduled by CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd, and the new date is unacceptable to the student, all monies paid to CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd will be refunded.
- Workshop fees are non-transferable to other students.
- In circumstances that workshops cannot be held, we will reschedule the workshop with you via telephone call, text message, email.
- In the event CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd, is not capable of running a workshop as planned, whether caused by failure of line drop outs, information technology or equipment, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of us which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of us, CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, cancel or suspend the workshop subject to notice provided to students.
CONSENTYou consent, understand and agree that:
- CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd and its agents or employees to use photographs and/or video and audio taken of you and the work that you have conducted during and/or after the workshop by CJ Academy, CJ Artistry Pty Ltd. These images may be used in educational, documentary and commercial materials such as Public Service Announcements, Grant Applications, Video Documentaries, Commercial Television and both printed and online newsletters, newspapers and social media.
- You will participate in working on the models provided by CJ Academy and/or models provided by you.
- The items in the Supreme Acrylic Nail Kit provided by us is subject to change or updated.
WORKSHOPS AND COACHINGAccelerated Acrylic Workshop
- An initial deposit of $500.00 is required to be paid to confirm your position in the workshop. The balance of the payment for the workshop is due prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- An initial deposit of $500.00 is required to be paid to confirm your position in the coaching. The balance of the payment for the coaching is due prior to commencement.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The contents of these Terms and Conditions are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved.
We own and retain the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the materials posted on our website and social media. Unless you are otherwise expressly authorised by us, you may only use this site for personal use. You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit any information available on this site.
If you submit material to us in connection with your use of any of our client’s social media, you thereby assign all intellectual property rights in that material to us. You must not submit material to our social media if a third party has any intellectual property rights in that material.